$5,000 for 2008-09 Academic Year
Deadline: Monday, March 17
The City College Department of Media and Communication Arts is pleased to invite students in the Advertising/PR specialization to apply for the Art Stevens CCNY/ PRSA-NY Public Relations Scholarship. The scholarship is a gift from Art Stevens, APR, Fellow, PRSA, an esteemed
The $5,000 scholarship is awarded annually in the Spring to one MCA Ad/ PR major at The City College of New York who meets the following criteria:
- Declared major in Advertising/PR specialization with Junior or first semester Senior status in Fall 2008.
- Demonstrated overall academic competence of 3.0 current GPA or higher with a strong academic record in the major.
- Completion or at least MCA 209, Intro to PR, by Fall 2007.
- Evidence of serious intent to pursue a career in public relations, authenticated by a letter from faculty.
- Statement of no more than 250 words by the candidate about his/her interest in the PR profession. Information on relevant actives and PRSSA involvement is a plus.
- Letter of support from one faculty member
- Academic Transcript
Please see Professor Lynn Appelbaum with questions. Office S 472, Phone: