Launched in 2006, GOOD has received numerous awards and widespread praise for its groundbreaking aesthetic and unique voice that reflects the cultural shift among consumers who want to move the world forward and enjoy themselves while doing so. Since its inception, GOOD has achieved commercial success and catalyzed social impact. Through its innovative Choose GOOD campaign, the company already has directed over $750,000 in subscription revenue to a diverse roster of leading nonprofit organizations around the world. For more information, go to good.is.
We are currently looking for interns in the marketing/events department. Looking for students who can commit 15 to 20 hours per week, on average. Must be a current student enrolled in an accredited university.
Please send your cover letter and resume to Jason@Goodinc.com with “Fall Intern” in the subject line.
MARKETING/ EVENTS INTERNSHIP
· Coordinating event/ marketing logistics (mailings, pickups, labeling, sorting, etc)
· Researching on the computer or live at events
· Staffing events
· Coordinating event documentation
· Competitive reports (researching similar products or best practices)
· Researching/ contacting new places (indie bookstores, retail stores, etc) to sell GOOD Magazine
· Interest/ background in marketing/ events
· Other educational concentrations may include in communications, sales, theater, or psychology.
· Word & excel savvy
· Professional phone skills
For more info, contact:
Jason Jude Chan
100 Vandam 5th Floor
MOBILE +1 714 403 0224