If you’re enrolled in Intro to PR and/ or Intro to Advertising, attendance is mandatory.
Thursday, February 10
12:30 - 2 pm
Light refreshments will be served
The Ad PR Faculty ask you to join us for an orientation and welcome reception to help you make the most of your experience in the Ad /PR major. At the orientation you will:
• Learn what you can do NOW to make the most of your time in the Ad PR major
• Meet full-time Ad PR Faculty
• Get the most benefit from your academic advisors and mentors
• Start networking now with other Ad PR majors
• Hear about the major course sequence and other academic options
• Learn about internship opportunities and best timing to take internships
• Get the inside scoop on professional student clubs
• Learn about valuable college and department resources to help you succeed
• Connect with and get advice from upper class students
• Q and A
Please contact Professor Lynn Appelbaum, Ad PR Program Director, with questions: email@example.com, S 274A, 212 - 650-6561. Remember, attendance is MANDATORY.