NBC Universal's internship opportunities give students real world experience and exposure to one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment. Internships are the perfect way to gain experience while learning what a career at NBC Universal might hold in store for you.
Corporate Communications/ Media Relations Intern
The media relations internship entails the following responsibilities:
- Compile clips relating to NBC Universal and the media industry
- Distribute press clippings to NBCU leadership executives
- Direct reporters' calls to publicists
- Assist with all departmental tasks for the media relations department
- Overall administrative support for the department
NBC Universal interns must meet the following criteria:
- Enrolled in a Bachelor's/Masters program at an accredited college or university
- 18 years or older
- Current sophomore standing or above with a strong academic profile
- Able to provide proof of academic credit from your college or university prior to starting assignment
- Commit to a minimum of 3 days per week either on a part-time or full-time basis
NBCU looks for students who are committed and passionate about a career in the media/entertainment industry through experiences in their major studies, college clubs/organizations, prior media based internships, or work experience. Grade point average, community involvement and leadership are also an important part of the total assessment of student applicants.
How to Apply